Monday 23 April 2012

Evaluation - question 3 'what kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?'


One of the inspirations I got for creating my magazine came from Top of The Pops magazine. The BBC help with the distribution of that magazine. Therefore I think they would be interested in distributing my magazine as it has a similar target audience than Top of The Pops. So they would know that it will sell because of the success of Top of The Pops magazine.



News agents with magazine rails as the one above i feel would also distribute my magazine as most of the magazines in the image have slight similarities to my magazine such as sugar or top of the pops. Also childrens magazines are also sold in with these magazines again tying in with the genre and age group of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment